How to Teach Yoga Online
This 20-hour Course will teach you how to successfully transition your yoga business online to safely and authentically continue supporting your communities and your livelihood during these challenging times.ENROLL NOW
We are here to help you every step of the way
As you transition your yoga business online
The aim of this 20-hour Course:
- Learn how to teach your yoga classes in a safe, interactive and connected way online
- To reassure you that you don't need to be a technical whiz to teach online
- Learn how to create your own virtual yoga studio space
- To give you the tools you need to support your local communities during these challenging times as well as support your livelihood
- To teach you class management skills in an online and interactive setting (this course does not teach you how to stream yoga through Facebook or Youtube)
- To help keep you and your students connected together in a new vibrant community so that when social distancing is over, they will come back to you with even more love for you than before 😀🙏💛
Take a look at our 8 OMs (Online Modules)
and find out just some of things you will learn with us on this 20-hour course
OM 1: Preparation
OM 2: Technical Set Up
OM 3: Class Preparation + Injury Screening
OM 4: Class Planning and Design
OM 5: Teaching and Class Management
OM 6: Ethics + Insurance
OM 7: Marketing
OM 8: Bonus + Continuing Education Credits
This is what other yoga teachers are saying
Why this Course is important for the yoga community right now
In 2008 we saw a global crash that shook the world and created the biggest economic downturn since the Great Depression of the 1930’s. With the world now facing an unprecedented global health emergency, people are again faced with financial challenges, but with the additional anxiety of social distancing being imposed and society shutting down.
There is a daily, increasing demand from the global yoga community of teachers to find ways to continue to support and serve their students during these challenging times, as well as being able to support themselves and their families.
In this 20-hour course, Hayley Winter, founder of the Institute of Yoga Sports Science® shares with you how in 2009 she developed a way to teach yoga online and respond to the demands of the time. As one of the pioneers of online yoga education she shares tips and best practices that both Hayley and her team have successfully delivered for a decade, plus resources to help you navigate some of the challenges in this changing environment.
In the true spirit of yoga, and when COVID first hit, Hayley invited the Yoga Alliance and the British Wheel of Yoga to unite as one voice in a unique webinar to help support their members successfully transition their yoga businesses online. Hayley and her team created this 20-hour online Course as a platform of support, sharing tips, and best practices for yoga teachers wanting to providing their students with the highest quality, interactive yoga experience online. 🙏
Hayley was invited to join the Yoga Alliance Working Group that explored the appropriate role of online education in yoga.
Stay Connected with Us
We continue to serve the yoga community and help teachers transition their yoga businesses into the online space.
To stay connected with us, please click the Confirm button in your email. This is a double opt-in form.